MyCampus PortalMyCampus is a web-based portal for students, faculty, administrators, staff and alumni to access campus resources and information. It allows users a central point of access to multiple systems and links to a wide range of functions as follows:
- Registering online;
- Sending and receiving emails;
- Checking final grades and exam schedule;
- Accessing schedules and courses;
- Adding or dropping courses;
- Communicating with professors and other students;
- Viewing account summary;
- Reviewing online transcripts;
- Purchasing books online;
- Campus news/announcements;
- Linking to a variety of resources such as bus routes and student associations functions; and
- Directly accessing Blackboard courses via single sign-on.
- Accessing schedules;
- Posting marks/grades;
- Directly accessing Blackboard courses via single sign-on; and
- Managing their courses.
- Provides link between Banner, including data updates and grade submission into Banner via MyCampus;
- Provides direct interface to Banner self-serve through single sign-on; and
- Provides LDAP services for other web systems that utilize Banner/Luminis roles such as faculty, student, staff, etc. (e.g. Equella Learning Object Repository).
Please visit MyCampus to access these features.